Old 07-26-2012, 06:06 AM
Ralf Mardorf

Default Screen tone

I received some very nice mails off-list regarding to the thread
"ubuntustudio icons". We went off-topic and talked about "screen tone"
when using a computer and printer, since Moiré patterns are a serious
issue.

Does anybody know FLOSS software that is able to handle this?

Regards,
Ralf

FWIW, regarding to graphics Emmet knows what he's talking about . I'm
happy that I subscribed to the US lists .