Old 04-10-2008, 12:46 PM
jean-martin barbut

Default Midisport firmware loader doesnt work on hardy beta

Hi,

On Gutsy I finally managed to have my midisport firmware loder work
automatically when plugging. I had to modify udev rule for that.

Since I updated to hardy,it doesn't work anymore automatically.But it
loads manually.

What to do ?

JMartin

Old 04-15-2008, 02:32 PM
Andrew Hunter

jean-martin barbut wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Gutsy I finally managed to have my midisport firmware loder work
> automatically when plugging. I had to modify udev rule for that.

If you had to modify a udev rule when on gutsy, you will for hardy.

If/when you upgraded, dpkg will ask questions if finds modified conf
files. If that was the case, then you probably overwrote it.

Thanks,

Andrew.