Old 04-09-2008, 08:53 PM
"Otávio Soares"

Default Win Vista and Ubuntu.studio help

hi all
I have a win vista and want to take a dual boot with Ubuntu.studio.
Can help me
Otavio

Old 04-09-2008, 09:58 PM
"simone www.io-sound.org"

hi
first of all you need either to partition your HD or to have another HD installed

I have a win vista and want to take a dual boot with Ubuntu.studio.
Can help me

Otavio

.wmv , .wma , .pps along with all proprietary Windows formats won t be accepted and/or viewed.

Old 04-09-2008, 10:20 PM
"Cory K."

Otávio Soares wrote:
> hi all
> I have a win vista and want to take a dual boot with Ubuntu.studio.
> Can help me
> Otavio

Google and better still the Ubuntu Forums will be your best resource
with this.

-Cory K. m/

Old 04-10-2008, 01:30 PM
Dave Ricketzz

The Studio installer can make a Vista partition for
you. Be sure to defrag your Windows file system
first. Back-up any mission critical data.