Old 05-10-2012, 03:18 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Default Numeric keypad

Hi I'm using English as the default language and German for the keyboard
layout.

The numeric keypad in German looks like this:

789
456
123
0 , <-- comma

To use a calculator I need

789
456
123
0 . <-- dot

What do I need to edit to get a "." instead of a "," for the numeric
keypad only?

Something somewhere in /usr/share/X11/xkb/symbols?

$ grep KPDL /usr/share/X11/xkb/symbols/de
key <KPDL> { [ KP_Separator, period,
comma, minutes, KP_Delete,
KP_Delete, seconds, NoSymbol
] };