-   -   FROM CAMEROON (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-studio-user/664543-cameroon.html)

Marc Stephan Nkouly 05-09-2012 01:01 AM

FROM CAMEROON

Good Morning to every one reading this:i present my self *as aYoung*African*living*at the base of the pyramid.

Hope to Master FOSS and help others*take*advantage*of*INTERNET.Why not change the image people are having about*Africa*???anyway i believe our*future*is up to us.

i wish to get in touch with any one*interested*about*Africa*in miniature <Cameroon>am currently working in a Cyber cafe in Bamenda Cameroon, everyone can*Google*my name to have an idea on who i am.

am really*interested*on UBUNTU *not just as a OS but most of all as a*philosophy and i really wish to learn more about,*the truth about me is that am a*school*drop out and the little i know about computer is what i have been*goggling*and the the help i*receive*from my friends

am member of social network like*Facebook*and Google + and i love to make friends no matter their age .i*welcome*any one to contact me an i will like to collaborate on project like promoting ICT <DIGITAL*LITERACY*WITH OPEN SOURCE*TECHNOLOGY*>

THAN'S IN ADVANCE
--
Marc Stephan Nkouly
bp: 223 Mankon

*mcsteann@hotmail.com* * * * * * * * mcstean_cmr@yahoo.com

"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)" 05-13-2012 11:16 PM

FROM CAMEROON

Hi Marc

[...]

Welcome to the list, I hope you do well in your Ubuntu adventures :)

-Jonathan