Old 04-30-2012, 08:36 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Default grub boot order

PS:
Did you test if
sudo update-grub
does generate a menu you like?

FWIW I recommend to backup grub.cfg or menu.lst before you try to change
anything

sudo cp -p /boot/grub/grub.cfg /root/grub.cfg~

To restore the menu run

sudo cp -p /root/grub.cfg~ /boot/grub/grub.cfg

Old 04-30-2012, 08:47 PM
george dicegeorge

Thanks, but i havnt time to try the suggestions tonight.
I will try again in a few days.
[g]

Old 04-30-2012, 09:47 PM
Gustin Johnson