Old 04-04-2008, 06:01 PM
"Klaus Schulz"

Default Dead-Lock after last major update on Studio Hardy Beta - Greeter applications seems to be crashing

Hi there.

I just installed the Studio Hardy Beta the 2nd time to make sure that I didn't do anything wrong.
After the automatic-update ( which was introduced on the 2nd of April) I am getting below problem.

After the reboot X won't start anymore. The message occurs "Greeter applications seems to be crashing" ending up in a dead-lock, calling for a hard-reset.

Is it just me having this problem? Couldn't find anything about it on the web.

Let me know if this is the right place to post this. It's the first time I am getting in touch with you.

THX
KLS