Old 04-04-2008, 10:06 PM
"simone www.io-sound.org"

Default Looking for linux based artists

hallo
i am looking for Linux based audio/video performers/artists for an event i am organizing in Tenerife,Canary Islands, Spain between the 21st and the 23rd of May.
If interested please send demos or just contact me at:

droneatthedoors@gmail.com
Simone
--
.wmv , .wma , .pps along with all proprietary Windows formats won t be accepted and/or viewed.

Old 04-05-2008, 01:37 AM
"Luis de Bethencourt"

Hello Simone.

My name is Luis de Bethencourt.
Developer of freemix: http://freemix.forja.rediris.es/
https://launchpad.net/freemix
Been VJing 5 years (I can send you my vj cv):
mainly CAAM LPGC (Centro Atlantico de Arte Moderno en Las Palmas de GC)
canarias crea berlin
canarias crea madrid
sonidos de hoy (murcia)
frequent collaborations with klitekture and +0
Off course running Ubuntu Studio as I'm a Ubunt Studio core dev
http://uk.youtube.com/user/bethencourt

But the big problem is that the weekend of the 23rd of May I will be
in Prague for the Ubuntu Developer Summit Intrepid.

Reply me back with the dates of what you are planning, what you have
in mind, I would love to participate. I'm from the Canary Islands so
doing anything there always makes me happy.

Cheers,
Luis de Bethencourt

On Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 12:06 AM, simone www.io-sound.org
<cimo75@gmail.com> wrote:
> hallo
> i am looking for Linux based audio/video performers/artists for an event i
> am organizing in Tenerife,Canary Islands, Spain between the 21st and the
> 23rd of May.
> If interested please send demos or just contact me at:
> droneatthedoors@gmail.com
> Simone
>
> --
> .wmv , .wma , .pps along with all proprietary Windows formats won t be
> accepted and/or viewed.

Luis de Bethencourt Guimerį
luisbg
<luisbg@ubuntu.com>
GPG: B0ED1326

Old 04-06-2008, 10:34 AM
psycho

hi simone,
we are two bands from belgium on tour in south of france ... till the 16th of may
we are under creative commons license and all our recording are done in my studio working with ardour ...
you can listen to our music on

www.dogmazic.net/lichodmapwa
www.dogmazic.net/dilepsis
we are really interested in playing in free music/linux based festivals like the diffuz festival in montpellier (diffuz.org)

we move with trucks and caravans so we can be next to tennerif in a few days ....
if you're interested give us a sign ;-)

Old 04-06-2008, 02:22 PM
Sean Edwards

I would love to, but at work I am rolling out a major WebLogic 7 to WebLogic 10 upgrade during that time.

Thank you for the invitation.

-=Sean Edwards=-
Nebraska, USA

"simone www.io-sound.org" <cimo75@gmail.com> wrote: hallo
i am looking for Linux based audio/video performers/artists for an event i am organizing in Tenerife,Canary Islands, Spain between the 21st and the 23rd of May.
If interested please send demos or just contact me at:
droneatthedoors@gmail.com
Simone
--
.wmv , .wma , .pps along with all proprietary Windows formats won t be accepted and/or viewed. --

'
( o o )
+-----.oooO--(_)--Oooo.------+
| |
| Apply Kung Fu Liberally, |
| Repeat as Needed |
| |
| cybersean3000@yahoo.com |
| .oooO |
| ( ) Oooo. |
+-------- (----( )--------+
\_) ) /
(_/

Special deal for Yahoo! users & friends - No Cost. Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now--
Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Old 04-06-2008, 06:39 PM
Hartmut Noack

Old 04-07-2008, 08:51 PM
"simone www.io-sound.org"

hi!
thanks for so many replies to my message: i am sorry if i won t be able to answer to all of you but please keep me informed with your projects
Simone