Old 02-24-2012, 09:17 PM
"C. F. Howlett"

Default Default Wallpapers

Greetings UbuntuStudio:

Some very nice wallpapers were proposed for 11.10 but they were not
selected for inclusion. I've not been able to find a source file, so it
seems they're not available anywhere for download except as shown here:
https://wiki.edubuntu.org/UbuntuStudio/Artwork/OfficialOneiric

Can we please get these released, even if they're NOT to be included in
precise? Thanks in advance.

C. F. Howlett