Old 04-03-2008, 03:34 PM
"Cory K."

Default QT apps not using GTK colors now?

Ok. So I have no clue what's going on now. Look's like any QT4 app can
do it *if* they added support. Maybe a update triggered this. I didn't
see one hit that would give me a clue.

http://mma.users.ubuntustudio.org/Screenshot.png

Unfortunately, there's gray text. We can be responsible for what this
looks like because if we change one thing here another breaks. Damn
people using GTK in non-standard ways. We'll try to do what we can.

-Cory m/