Old 02-16-2012, 08:22 PM
Tom Poe

Default update wiped out video

Did the update, today, and it wiped out video. Is it the
flash-installer? How do I fix it?

Thanks, Tom

Old 02-16-2012, 09:03 PM
Daniel Worth

Not trying to be a jerk, however, Ubuntu Studio is a series of packages that are built on top of Ubuntu in order to provide for a creative suite of tools. Things like security updates and flash are all handled by Ubuntu proper. Since the maintainers of Ubuntu Studio have NO way of handling packages provided by the main Ubuntu team perhaps a visit to the Ubuntu forums is in order.

Daniel Worth

Old 02-16-2012, 09:10 PM
Tom Poe

Not trying to be a jerk, however, Ubuntu Studio is a series of
packages that are built on top of Ubuntu in order to provide for a
creative suite of tools. Things like security updates and flash
are all handled by Ubuntu proper. Since the maintainers of Ubuntu
Studio have NO way of handling packages provided by the main
Ubuntu team perhaps a visit to the Ubuntu forums is in order.

Daniel Worth

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 2:22 PM, Tom Poe <tompoe@meltel.net>
Did the update, today, and it wiped out video. *Is it the
flash-installer? *How do I fix it?

Thanks, Tom

Thanks, Daniel.* Will do.* If I download ubuntustudio 11.10 iso,
burn it to DVD, install and load apps I need to edit small videos,
will I be alerted for updates?

Thanks, Tom