Old 02-10-2012, 05:28 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Default Ubuntu Studio 11.10 repositories + an Ubuntu providing WLAN spport

Hi

I'll install a new Ubuntu Studio. I'm looking for a distro that comes
with a good Wi-Fi support by default. It's said that Mint should do so.

Are there any known issues with Mint 12 "Lisa" and Ubuntu Studio 11.10
"Oneiric Ocelot" repositories?

I'm uncertain what architecture to use. My stable DAW is 10.10 i386, but
my all-day Linux are 64bit.

Any opinions are welcome.

Regards,
Ralf

OT: Does anybody use a Sempre WU300-K1 wireless lan 11N 300MB USB
adaptor? It's a Realtek thingy.