Old 01-31-2012, 05:45 AM
Seattle Chaz

Default Ubuntu Studio widescreen wallpaper posted.

Greetings all:

I modified a ray-traced Ubuntu Studio wallpaper. With permission of the
original artist, it's now posted at:

http://spreadubuntu.org/en/material/unusual/widescreen-ubuntu-studio-desktop-wallpaper

also re-discovered a piece I did a while back:

http://spreadubuntu.org/en/material/unusual/installeth-ubuntu-wallpaper