Old 01-21-2012, 02:04 PM
G L Romeu

Default systems theory

nice, kind of an updated mahavishnu...

--
Gabriel L Romeu
http://studiofurniture.com

Old 01-21-2012, 06:34 PM
sdavmor

On 01/21/2012 07:04 AM, G L Romeu wrote:

nice, kind of an updated mahavishnu...

One time only pitch since I've brought us up anyway... if you
are interested in hearing some of what will be appearing on the
new album "overfulnoisecascade", go here:

<http://soundcloud.com/systemstheory>

That's quite a compliment. We think of ourselves as more of an
electronica-driven King Crimson or a symphonic Can, but there's
definitely some Mahvishnu Orchestra fusion in our DNA.

Thanks for giving us a listen. Next time I bring us up it will be
when the new album is available for d/l. It will appear in my sig.
http://mikedickson.org.uk

Old 01-21-2012, 11:14 PM
Gerhard Lang

One time only pitch since I've brought us up anyway... if you are
interested in hearing some of what will be appearing on the new album
"overfulnoisecascade", go here:

<http://soundcloud.com/systemstheory>
Thanks for really good music, I bookmarked your link. Can you tell us a
little about your tools and instruments please?

best regards Gerhard