Old 12-11-2011, 08:29 PM
Tom Poe

Default checking video with sound for acceptable Open Source standards

I created what I want to be an Open Source file. I uploaded it to
archive.org early this morning, so it may not be available for a while.
I'd like to know what command I can use to run on my file on my computer
to show the information about the file. Anyone know what commands to use?

Thanks, Tom

Old 12-12-2011, 08:31 PM
Pablo Fernández

I created what I want to be an Open Source file. I uploaded it to
archive.org early this morning, so it may not be available for a
while. I'd like to know what command I can use to run on my file on
my computer to show the information about the file. Anyone know what
commands to use?

Thanks, Tom

mplayer /path/to/the/videofile

plays the video file and shows relevant info about it.

Cheers, Pablo