Old 12-04-2011, 06:44 AM
Tom Poe

Default install skype on ubuntustudio 11.04

I don't have skype listed. How do I install skype on ubuntustudio 11.04?
Thanks, Tom
P.S. Really happy with performance of guvcview and pitivi and
audacity. Good work, guys.

Old 12-04-2011, 10:32 AM
teza

Salut,

Go on Spyke web site, u should find a package for Ubuntu.
Cheers
Teza

Old 12-04-2011, 12:14 PM
Adam Behnke

go to skype.com and download the .deb file