Old 10-27-2011, 02:16 PM
G L Romeu

Default Install Studio or desktop Ubuntu and/or the Server, addition.

I am not sure the rationale for installing the separate programs as
adding or eliminating functionality/programs in Ubuntu is so simple. I
have essentially loaded most of the Ubuntu Studio into the desktop
Ubuntu in an earlier distribution, and i can't see why you cannot add in
server capabilities in studio or any of the programs you are interested
from desktop (are any missing?).
There are a couple of GUI's currently floating around, but they are
easily implemented by choice in the initial portal screen.

--
Gabriel L Romeu
http://studiofurniture.com