Old 10-19-2011, 12:21 AM
Erik Rasmussen

Default 11.10, where is it?

cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntustudio/releases/11.10/release/

On Oct 18, 2011 4:56 PM, "Tim Henderson" <tim@pghcomp.com> wrote:
When is the stable release scheduled to be available? *Xubuntu has been out for almost a week now.

I'm planning on merging my 2 partitions into one mega release for 11.10 as it fixes many of the problems I've had on both studio and xubuntu releases past.

J/w

Thanks,

Tim

ps, my post was held for moderation orginally for over 24 hours. Re-posting. *Mod's, please don't double post this.