Old 10-16-2011, 12:51 PM
Tom Rausner

Default Upgrade smashed Amarok

Hi friends!

I've just finished upgrading my DELL PRECISION M90, to run 11.10. all
seems to work but if I start Amarok it plays about tree seconds of musik
and disappears from screen. If I load it again same thing happens.

I also tried to remove Amarok and install it again - same result !

Is there something I can do to make it work AFAanybodyK ?

SPECIFICATION:

Hardware; Dell Precision M90 (laptop)

Processor; Intel Core 2 CPU T7600 @ 2.33GHzx2

OS; Ubuntu 11.10 (32-bit)

PS.
I never at as much as the shadow of problems running Amarok
under 11.04, on same hardware

--
Tom Rausner
tom@rausner.dk ICQ:276707843 www.tomtech.dk