Old 08-08-2011, 05:20 PM
tommy

Default Ardour with Mackie/Emagic Logic control

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Mackies Emagic logic control, I know the Mackie MCU pro works well with Ardour but some people have told me that the Emagic version will only work with logic. Is this true or does it work ok with ardour? I found a place to buy one in good condition for about 220$ USD is that a reasonable price for one of these used? Thank you in advance.

Tommy