Old 07-17-2011, 02:36 PM
bart deruyter

Default frescobaldi

Hi all,

I've got a mystery over here.

I've re´nstalled UbuntuStudio 11.04. Actually, my first install was from a regular Ubuntu 11.04, then adding the UbuntuStudio Packages. Before that, I ran KX-studio, being curious, wanting to test it out.

Now, I've noticed some very weird behaviour in installing software.* I'm talking about frescobaldi, I haven't had the time to test the other apps.* Frescobaldi 1.2 has the option to download and use the latest version of lilypond. Now, this 'download' button did not appear in KX-Studio, using Frescobaldi 1.2 . When I switched to regular Ubuntu 11.04, that button did appear. Now I've re´nstalled the same Frescobaldi in UbuntuStudio, and I guess that's even from the same repository from Ubuntu itself, no ppa's added.. and that 'download' button has disappeared once again.

Question 1 : How is this possible?
Question 2 : How do I fix this?

I'm guessing there must be a library or something like that, which is missing on a KX-Studio and in a UbuntuStudio install, but not in a regular Ubuntu... but which library?

greets,
Bart
http://www.bartart3d.be/