Old 07-12-2011, 06:32 PM

Default Ubuntu Studio x86_64

I have looked for, but can't find, a place to download Ubuntu Studio
x86_64, latest edition. Can't someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Ed

Old 07-12-2011, 06:40 PM
Ralf Mardorf

On Tue, 2011-07-12 at 12:32 -0600, linux@celticblues.com wrote:
> I have looked for, but can't find, a place to download Ubuntu Studio
> x86_64, latest edition. Can't someone point me in the right direction?
> Thanks,
> Ed

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntustudio/releases/11.04/release/

On my machine Ubuntu Studio as installation media doesn't work. I need
to install some other Ubuntu, e.g. Edubuntu and to add the Ubuntu Studio
repository later. Dunno what IC on my motherboard is the cause for this.
Anyway, if you can't find and/or install Ubuntu Studio directly, install
some Ubuntu and add the Ubuntu Studio packages later.

YMMV,

Ralf

Old 07-12-2011, 06:40 PM
Erik Rasmussen

I'd recommend bookmarking the following...

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntustudio/releases/

It should always work, even when the latest download link is not yet updated on the official Ubuntu Studio website.