Old 06-15-2011, 06:48 PM
Brian David

Default Low-latency and 64-bit

I upgraded my computer after many, many years and am now using 64-bit
Ubuntu. I've never used 64-bit before, so I have a very basic
question. Can I use Alessio's low-latency kernels with a 64-bit
system?

--
-Brian David

Old 06-15-2011, 08:58 PM
Victor henri

Hello

yes you can! I do it since a long time

victor

Old 06-25-2011, 01:03 PM
"laurent.bellegarde"

Hi brian,

i'm using Alessio RT kernel under 32 bits computer and 64 bits, it's
stable and ready out of the box for production.

Laurent

Old 06-26-2011, 04:55 PM
Brian David

On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 8:03 AM, laurent.bellegarde
<laurent.bellegarde@free.fr> wrote:
> Hi brian,
>
> i'm using Alessio RT kernel under 32 bits computer and 64 bits, it's stable
> and ready out of the box for production.
>
> Laurent

Just to report back, I used Alessio's kernel with my 64-bit machine to
work on mixes from a live recording, and it worked wonderfully! Spent
many hours mixing using tons of plug-ins on a lot of tracks, and did
not have a single x-run.

--
-Brian David