Old 06-05-2011, 12:52 PM
Steve Meiers

Default ..

http://iespradomayor.es/ggoo.php

Old 06-05-2011, 04:41 PM
Scott Lavender

Hi Steve,

I am Scott Lavender, Ubuntu Studio project lead.* Your emails have been spamming the ubuntustudio-users mailing list as quoted below.

If you really are "Steve" and were unaware that your email account has been sending spam then I suggest that you change your email account password.

Either way, the next spam from this account will result in banning of your membership in ubuntustudio-users mailing list.

Regards,
ScottL