Old 11-26-2007, 01:11 PM
"Cory K."

Default Should Qsampler be dropped from Ubuntu archives?

Since there are several samplers out there and Qsampler depends on
linuxsampler (which we cannot ship) Qsampler is kinda on the chopping
block in Ubuntu.

What are some thoughts on this?

-Cory m/

Old 11-27-2007, 04:29 PM
"Christopher Stamper"

I have some thoughts:

What's qSampler?

I've used studio for a while, and never needed it/or heard of it. :-)

So I don't care; and I'm prob. not the only one.

christopherstamper@gmail.com

http://tinyurl.com/39h3eg