-   -   Should Qsampler be dropped from Ubuntu archives? (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-studio-user/5350-should-qsampler-dropped-ubuntu-archives.html)

"Cory K." 11-26-2007 01:11 PM

Should Qsampler be dropped from Ubuntu archives?

Since there are several samplers out there and Qsampler depends on
linuxsampler (which we cannot ship) Qsampler is kinda on the chopping
block in Ubuntu.

What are some thoughts on this?

-Cory m/

"Christopher Stamper" 11-27-2007 04:29 PM

Should Qsampler be dropped from Ubuntu archives?

I have some thoughts:

What's qSampler?

I've used studio for a while, and never needed it/or heard of it. :-)

So I don't care; and I'm prob. not the only one.

Since there are several samplers out there and Qsampler depends on
linuxsampler (which we cannot ship) Qsampler is kinda on the chopping
block in Ubuntu.

What are some thoughts on this?

-Cory m/

Christopher Stamper