Old 06-01-2011, 05:22 PM
Mike Holstein

Default ubuntustudio contributors meeting

meeting this sunday at 17:00 UTC, check this link to find the meeting time in your timezone.

the meeting will be held on freenode in the #ubuntu-meeting channel. click this link to use the freenode webchat client�to join. you will be prompted to choose a nickname, and enter text to prove you are human, then you'll join the #ubuntu-meeting channel. this is the meeting agenda, as well as�the archives of past meetings.

*NOTE* this is our first meeting in the #ubuntu-meeting channel. if you join that channel prior to our reserved meeting time, please be considerate and respectful of other meetings in progress. thanks

--
MH
http://opensourcemusician.libsyn.com/http://wnclug.ourproject.org/