Old 05-31-2011, 09:30 AM
Josep Pujadas i Jubany

Default Looking for users located at Barcelona

Hello!

I would like to contact with users located near Barcelona (http://maps.google.com/?q=41.591874,2.289965)

Thanks,

jpujades at gmail dot com

http://www.bellera.cat

Old 05-31-2011, 03:17 PM
Joan Quintana

Here I am, in Barcelona (I worked in Can Bassa years ago, very near from your spot).

Joan quintana

Old 05-31-2011, 04:59 PM
ana delgado

you can enter in hospitalityclub.com, here the people lend you stay in
them home for any days, it's depends, and maybe they can help you to
find the place.