Old 05-30-2011, 09:42 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Default OT: Has somebody a stable Ubuntu Studio NATTY 64-bit?

Mike, do you follow the discussion about bit exactness at jack devel
too? It's not related to what we are talking about now, but very
interesting. I mentioned this issue a while ago at the Ubuntu Studio
users list. It's not near to a flame war, but still a hot discussion.

Very interesting.