Old 05-29-2011, 09:53 AM
Ralf Mardorf

Default Has somebody a stable Ubuntu Studio NATTY 64-bit?

Pardon, Natty 64-bit, not Maverick. For my Maverick 32-bit, based on
Edubuntu there are less issues.

Old 05-29-2011, 11:41 AM
Erik Rasmussen

I am using the Ubuntu Studio 11.04 for live recordings and so far it has been the most stable version of Ubuntu Studio that I have used yet...better even than 10.04. *I also have Ubuntu Studio 11.04 installed on a production laptop and it is very stable and smooth. *I even installed it on a friend's old celeron eMachine desktop and have not heard any complaints. *Based on the great performance of Ubuntu Studio 11.04 that I'm experiencing, I'm planning on deploying it to the other workstations and laptops that I use.

Old 05-29-2011, 12:14 PM
Scott Lavender