Old 05-14-2011, 12:47 AM
Takashi Sakamoto

Default XFCE's Samba support (Formerly *Official Announcement:* Ubuntu Studio is switching to XFCE.)

In its release note, we can see XFCE 4.8 includes the samba protocol
support.

http://www.xfce.org/about/news/?post=1295136000

"With Xfce 4.8 our users will be able to browse remote shares using a
variety of protocols (SFTP, SMB, FTP and many more). The window clutter
has been reduced by merging all file progress dialogs into a single one."

Regards

Takashi Sakamoto
o-takashi@sakamocchi.jp