Old 05-13-2011, 11:51 PM
Seattle Chaz

Default Ubuntu Studio is switching to XFCE.

Looking forward to seeing this implementation - and holding fast with
the 10.04 LTS. See you in 2012!

Old 05-14-2011, 06:00 AM
Ralf

On Fri, 2011-05-13 at 16:51 -0700, Seattle Chaz wrote:
> Looking forward to seeing this implementation - and holding fast with
> the 10.04 LTS. See you in 2012!

OT:
Im using 10.10 . The Upgrade to Natty doesn't work and I don't wish to
set up a new MIDI DAW every half year. Btw. a "RFID linked transport
system ticket app" seems to need an older version of Ubuntu, because it
can't see a connected scl011 RFID reader on my 10.10. This reader also
is needed for using the new German identity card and it's app should be
released end of the month. In other words, the real world doesn't care
about Linux. They provide apps for Linux, but they keep the bins for
special distribution versions for a long time. In real life, it's not
usual to switch a good tool or a winning team all the time. Hm? Using
the computer is real life too .

Never change a winning team!