Old 05-09-2011, 05:29 PM
"Bob Hamil"

Default Spectrum3d : software that displays the harmonics of the soundin 3D

Victor,
Yes it works, though a little slow on this test
machine p4 1.6ghz, 756 MBRam, but I by know means
have it optimized for this. There is a 5 sec delay
between speaking into sound card mic and seeing the
display. I have ten test machines with different
os's, up to a quad core 2.8ghz and 8gb ram, so I can
try many different ways.
I already had libgtk2.0-dev, but still got errors
during make (not during ./configure) about missing
libgtk+-2...
So I compiled it from source, after meeting several
of it's dependencies.

I have notes on all this on the test machine if you
are interested.
Bob
231-499-3352