-   -   Announcement: UbuntuStudio Live Recording Session (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-studio-user/513014-announcement-ubuntustudio-live-recording-session.html)

Sergio Bello 04-12-2011 02:34 AM

Announcement: UbuntuStudio Live Recording Session

Hi all.

Just a quick note to say that the Linux User Group of Cremona - Italy,

is promoting a recording session with UbuntuStudio in a live music pub

here in Cremona for Sunday, April 17.

We will record the performance of a local rock band and will demonstrate US

in particular and Linux for audio production in general.

Following the featured band performance, there will be an open jam session with

numerous bands and single musicians involved - US will provide backing tracks and the like.

We are also printing an eight page booklet with introductory info about US; this

booklet will be made available to the public.

More info available here (in Italian only, sorry): http://www.lugcr.it/

We have big expectations: many bands and musicians, many LUGs in the

local area (cities like Bergamo, Mantova, Brescia), students from the local

Musicology faculty and from private schools of music already assured their

attendance.

This is a free event, and your presence is welcome.

Saluti,

Sergio Bello

sdavmor 04-12-2011 03:32 AM

[...]

Very cool, Sergio. Rock them to the ground!
http://mikedickson.org.uk