Old 02-05-2008, 06:09 PM
"Icy EyeG"

Default Pinnacle Liquid breakout box on Ubuntu Studio

Hi!
I have the possibility of getting my hands on a Pinnacle Liquid breakout box (Version 6, I think) with no manuals and no software. So, I was wondering if I can use it on Ubuntu Studio....
Does anyone know if it'll work with any linux software?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Icy EyeG

Old 02-05-2008, 09:03 PM
Andrew Hunter

Icy EyeG wrote:
> Hi!
> I have the possibility of getting my hands on a Pinnacle Liquid breakout
> box (Version 6, I think) with no manuals and no software. So, I was
> wondering if I can use it on Ubuntu Studio....
> Does anyone know if it'll work with any linux software?

Most likely not.

That said if it would not cost a large sum of money, it would be worth
at try.

A little more information on the device would be useful.

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Icy EyeG

Andrew.