Old 01-21-2008, 12:54 PM
olaf hochherz

Default automatic logout?

hey

i let my ubuntustudio computer work on some non realtime
soundcalculations many hours.
i realised that the computer stops my processes after (less than) 24
hours. (stop processes i started from ssh and log me out from gnome)
can i change this behavior?

thanks
olaf

Old 01-21-2008, 05:46 PM
"holotone@gmail.com"

I had this problem as well, and traced it back to some strange combination of the realtime kernel, compiz, and the Electric Sheep 3D screensaver - Disabling* Electric Sheep resolved the problem for me. YMMV.

~c

http://holotone.net/