Old 11-24-2007, 02:09 PM
"Christopher Stamper"

Default Rosegarden in GTK FTW!!!

Well, whatever. But, QT is ugly, when you have gnome and beryl. :-)
*
People who don't like linux really don't like the qt 'effect'. There should be a standard, not that I'm willing to do it.:-)

Actually, if I had read the first message, I would have known that it was a joke. But I didn't get the message, why???

*
Sorry, for yet another message on this dumb topic. I hate QT+GTK, Qt only is ok.