Old 11-30-2007, 01:11 PM
"Christopher Stamper"

Default Rosegarden in GTK FTW!!!

You guys!!
*
This is a Ubuntu Studio discussion group!!! You could at least say OT!!
*
lol!!
*
google: define whatever

*
On 11/30/07, Luis de Bethencourt <bethencourt@gmail.com> wrote:
FTW = For the win
WTF = FTW backwards and well, you know

EMO = A goth without enough culture to know he's a goth, and who

thinks he's cool because he is uncool.

On Nov 30, 2007 2:23 AM, D. Michael McIntyre
<michael.mcintyre@rosegardenmusic.com> wrote:
> On Thursday 29 November 2007, Evan Gill wrote:

> > LMao, my sister is borderline EMO. Like dressing all black, always sad
> > moving toward isolation. The ones who you can see cutting themselves.
>
> How is this different from a goth?

> No, nevermind, you'll just confuse the old guy.
>
> I'm going to go listen to my 8-tracks now.
>
> --
> D. Michael McIntyre

Luis de Bethencourt Guimerá
luisbg
<luisbg@ubuntu.com>
GPG: B0ED1326

Christopher Stamper
christopherstamper@gmail.com
http://tinyurl.com/2ooncg

Old 11-30-2007, 02:34 PM
Pietro Bergamo

Evan Gill <deepthinker22@comcast.net> escreveu: LMao, my sister is borderline EMO. Like dressing all black, always sad
moving toward isolation. The ones who you can see cutting themselves. Funny! Back in my old days :^) these people were called gothics. Do emos like graveyards, vampires and stuff too?

Old 11-30-2007, 03:49 PM
"Evan Gill"

No not really, goth is more of just all
black cloths, EMo is more of a personality description, anti social types. New
buzz word for gothics I guess.

*

LMao, my sister is borderline EMO. Like dressing all black, always sad

moving toward isolation. The ones who you can see cutting themselves.

Funny! Back in my old days :^) these people were called gothics. Do
emos like graveyards, vampires and stuff too?

*

Abra sua conta no Yahoo!
Mail, o único sem limite de espaço para armazenamento!

Old 11-30-2007, 06:29 PM
"Luis de Bethencourt"

Emo as described by the urban dictionary...

"Genre of softcore punk music that integrates unenthusiastic
melodramatic 17 year olds who dont smile, high pitched overwrought
lyrics and inaudible guitar rifts with tight wool sweaters, tighter
jeans, itchy scarfs (even in the summer), ripped chucks with favorite
bands signature, black square rimmed glasses, and ebony greasy
unwashed hair that is required to cover at least 3/5 ths of the face
at an angle."

Hilarious!

Luis de Bethencourt

Old 12-01-2007, 12:44 AM
"D. Michael McIntyre"

On Friday 30 November 2007, Luis de Bethencourt wrote:

> FTW = For the win

For the Windows, or is this some football/soccer reference or something?

I still feel old.

> EMO = A goth without enough culture to know he's a goth, and who
> thinks he's cool because he is uncool.

Still confused, but that's OK.

I'm probably a goth who missed his calling in a Mr. Rogers white bread life.
I'm awfully good at being depressed and stuff.
--
D. Michael McIntyre