Old 06-27-2010, 07:48 PM
Brian David

Default Website flaw

Okay, this has been bugging me for ages, and I'm bringing it up again now.* The word 'logo' appears in the upper-left corner of the Ubuntu Studio website.* It drives me crazy, it's ugly and it's unprofessional.* It's there because there's an image that references a non-existent file, forcing it to default to the word alt text of 'logo'.* The actual image at the head of the page is done as the background of the header div.* So either the logo image needs to be removed, or it needs to be hidden.* Either solution is ridiculously easy, and it can be done via the code or through whatever CMS the site is built on.* Can whoever manages the site please do this?* It's been this way for as long as I can remember.* I'd be willing to do it myself, but that would require getting access to the website.

--
-Brian David

Old 06-27-2010, 09:54 PM

Yes, same here. I could fix it but i need admin access to do so, so
whoever is in charge please do so. and fix it
FC

Okay, this has been bugging me for ages, and I'm bringing it up again
now.* The word 'logo' appears in the upper-left corner of the Ubuntu
Studio website.* It drives me crazy, it's ugly and it's
unprofessional.* It's there because there's an image that references a
non-existent file, forcing it to default to the word alt text of
'logo'.* The actual image at the head of the page is done as the
background of the header div.* So either the logo image needs to be
removed, or it needs to be hidden.* Either solution is ridiculously
easy, and it can be done via the code or through whatever CMS the site
is built on.* Can whoever manages the site please do this?* It's been
this way for as long as I can remember.* I'd be willing to do it
myself, but that would require getting access to the website.

--
-Brian David

-- Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing

Old 06-27-2010, 09:58 PM
Matt Wheeler

On 27 June 2010 22:54, <djfrankiecmusic@aol.com> wrote:
> Yes, same here. I could fix it but i need admin access to do so, so
> whoever is in charge please do so. and fix it
> FC

The site's running Drupal, so it's a very simple change in the theme
admin section. I'm sure someone will get onto it as soon as they
notice this thread ⡈)

--
Matt Wheeler
m@funkyHat.org