Old 06-24-2010, 08:01 AM
Maurizio De Cecco

Default portaudio on Ubuntu 10.04

Does any one have problems with portaudio on Ubuntu 10.04 ?

My code, using portaudio, stopped working on 10.04, with different
results depending on used audio subsystem (assertion failed with alsa,
freeze with jack); of course i cannot be sure portaudio is the culprit,
it may be very well a bug (memory corruption or other) that was
hided in the previous version and that it become visible in the new
one ...

So, it would helpful to known if anybody else met the same problems
or on the contrary everything work well for you.

Thanks a lot,

Maurizio De Cecco

Old 06-24-2010, 02:52 PM
Kenneth Koym

Maurizio De Cecco,
** Tweaking JackControl supposedly will solve alsa sound problems if you do a work around; after upgrading UbuStu from Karmic, I've not had time to make this happen on this on the PC I use regularly. Tu tiene que seguir! Keep tweaking JackControl till you have it responding correctly! Kenneth *