Old 06-21-2010, 12:24 PM
teza

Default Rakarrack Release

Hi everybody, the new version of Rakarrack is out today, just install
and going trough test, looks cool ans is got a lot of new features .
Hope you'll enjoy !!!!
Best Regards.
Teza

.................................................. .........................................
Le 21/06/2010 13:23, Jeremy Jongepier a écrit :
On 06/21/2010 12:09 PM, Josep Andreu wrote:
> Hi
>
> We are pleased to announce the release of rakarrack 0.5.8 Equinox, a
> summer gift. This is a major feature release, but we have also fixed
> many old bugs.
>
> We know that today is a Solstice, but we think that Equinox is a
> better definition for this version because we have worked diligently
> since release of 0.4.2, and 0.5.8 for us is like the start of a new
> cycle in the development of Rakarrack. Releasing on a Solstice is
> simply because this is a good reason to celebrate if you're a musician
> with preference for free open source software.
>
> http://rakarrack.sourceforge.net
>
> NEWS
>
> New Bank File format, we include a utility "rakconvert" to convert
> Bank files
> to the new format.
>
> New Effects:
>
> Valve, Dual Flange, Ring, Exciter, Expander, DistBand, Arpie,
> Shuffle, Synthfilter,
> VaryBand, Convolotron, Looper, MuTroMojo, Echoverse, CoilCrafter,
> ShelfBoost, Vocoder, Sustainer, Sequence, Shifter, StompBox,
> Reverbtron,
> Echotron.
>
> New Features:
>
> Tap Tempo.
> Upsampling using libsamplerate by Erik de Castro Lopo.
> Downsample intesive CPU effects.
> Upsample Waveshapper.
> ACI Analog Control Interface.
>

> Waveshappers:
>
> M.Saw, Compress, Overdrive, Soft, Super Soft, Gard Compress,
> Lmt-NoGain,
> Hard Compress, FET, DynoFET, Valve1, Valve2, Diode clipper.
>
> LFO Modulation:
>
> M.Saw, L.Fractal.
>
> Improvements:
>
> GUI
> DC Offset Filter at the input.
> Tuner Callibration
> Auto Connect jack input ports.
> GUI and bug fixes.
>

> The rakarrack team:
>
> Josep Andreu - Ryan Billing - Douglas McClendon - Arnout Engelen

Woohoo! Nice work guys! I've immediately uploaded a package to my PPA so
all Lucid Lynx users can enjoy this awesome release!

http://ppa.launchpad.net/autostatic/ppa/ubuntu/pool/main/r/rakarrack/

Best,

Jeremy