Old 11-19-2007, 01:07 AM
"holotone@gmail.com"

Default Ubuntu Studio & Qsampler

Wowzer.. So, quite the output from that command you gave me - Very.. err.. verbose

You can find it here:

http://pastebin.com/m345b2ad3

And here's the output qjackctl's Messages gives me when I try to run as realtime:

http://pastebin.com/m62e0c812

Thanks a ton, Chris!

On a related topic, can anyone point me toward a good guide to understanding and configuring qjackctl? I'd like to know what sort of latency is realistic, and how to achieve it.

Thanks!

~holotone