-   -   General ?'s about UBStudio 10.04 (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-studio-user/380322-general-s-about-ubstudio-10-04-a.html)

Mac McIlvaine 06-02-2010 10:39 AM

General ?'s about UBStudio 10.04

Hi,

Just looking at updating from 9.10 to 10.04 and was wondering...

- has 10.04 got an rt kernel?

- has 10.04 incorporated the new firewire stack?

- does ffado use the ne firwire stack?

- does 10.04 have the latest ffado, jack, and Ardour?

Mac

Ricardo Lameiro 06-02-2010 11:54 AM

General ?'s about UBStudio 10.04

Just looking at updating from 9.10 to 10.04 and was wondering...

- has 10.04 got an rt kernel?

NO for the i386 and a preemptive for the 64bit version, also*available*RT kernels at abogani PPA

- has 10.04 incorporated the new firewire stack?

NO*
- does ffado use the ne firwire stack?

No, FFADO project doesn't use yet*
- does 10.04 have the latest ffado, jack, and Ardour?

No the latest, FFADO is quite up to date, jack is a stable version, because its on the main repos, and ardour is on 2.8.6*

Mac

Fagote / Contrafagote
Bassoon / Contra-bassoon
http://myspace.com/ricardolameiro