-   -   Rosegarden in GTK FTW!!! (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-studio-user/3724-rosegarden-gtk-ftw.html)

"Cory K." 11-23-2007 05:22 PM

Rosegarden in GTK FTW!!!

I guess it needs to be pointed out that my reply, as well as Luis's were
jokes. Michael got it and others should realize that as well.

Rosegarden is fine in QT. If you don't like oh well.

-Cory m/

"Christopher Stamper" 11-23-2007 05:27 PM

Rosegarden in GTK FTW!!!

What?? I *hate* QT!!!!!

Fine? I dont think so!!!!!

Oh well, guess I didn't catch on to that one. Again...

FYI really don't like qt.

On Nov 23, 2007 1:22 PM, Cory K. <

Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Sergio Bello 11-23-2007 06:21 PM

Rosegarden in GTK FTW!!!

It wasn't my intention to start a useless flamewar: it was an obvoius
joke.
If someone has time to code on a project like Rosegarden, this time
would be surely better spent on enhancements/new features different from
a window toolkit port, in my opinion.

And I am a Gnome user too, but *I don't hate* QT: I don't see any reason
to hate a project like that.

Sergio

--
Sergio Bello - Software Architect

Sintechno S.r.l. [www.sintechno.it]

those who understand binary, and those who don't...