Old 11-23-2007, 05:08 PM
"Christopher Stamper"

Default Rosegarden in GTK FTW!!!

Right!!!

I just used Rosegarden for the first time yesterday. And was disgusted by the QT look. Is it that hard to change it???

BTW, gusty's JACK controller looks disgusting. What's the matter with it? -> always used to look good, like in fesity.. Oh, and QaMix too...

I know that qAmic was a kde app too, maybe that's why? If 'fixing' rosegarden will make it look like that, *don't* do it!!!

On Nov 23, 2007 3:33 AM, Luis de Bethencourt <