Old 05-04-2010, 09:36 AM
"Robert P. J. Day"

Default whoops, more pedantic nitpickery, sorry

(i'll collect all these nitpicks for one collective email later.)

from http://ubuntustudio.org/LucidLynx:

"Lucid Lynx 10.04, available as a 1.3GB DVD iso image ..."

um, no, it's 1.7G. should i email thoughts like these elsewhere so as
not to pollute the list?

rday

Old 05-05-2010, 12:38 PM
Scott Lavender

* (i'll collect all these nitpicks for one collective email later.)

from http://ubuntustudio.org/LucidLynx:

"Lucid Lynx 10.04, available as a 1.3GB DVD iso image ..."

um, no, it's 1.7G. *should i email thoughts like these elsewhere so as

not to pollute the list?

rday
Robert,

You can certainly email the developers email with these concerns:

ubuntu-studio-devel@lists.ubuntu.com

Actually, I strongly encourage you to do this as the developers are limited in number and scope.* Anything you help address is highly beneficial as it might not be addressed otherwise.

As I mentioned before, your involvement is greatly appreciated.

ScottL