Old 05-01-2010, 02:51 PM
teza

Default Traverso Lucid 10.4

Hi all, running a Lucid studio 64 bits, I still having trouble with
Traverso. I can open it until I choose the directory for my files then
freeze. I reported this bug under the beta2. So looks like the bug still
there and it's a bit of shame, because traverso is a really good piece
of soft.
Regards
Teza

Old 05-01-2010, 06:56 PM
Ricardo Lameiro

it also happens to me on i386, this package is not mantained by ubuntustudio. maybe it is also a bug on the traverso, i can ttell.
I let here the link to the bug, so people can comment and mark it as "affect me"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/traverso/+bug/554866

Hi all, running a Lucid studio 64 bits, I still having trouble with

Traverso. I can open it until I choose the directory for my files then

freeze. I reported this bug under the beta2. So looks like the bug still

there and it's a bit *of shame, because traverso is a really good piece

of soft.

Regards

Teza

Fagote / Contrafagote
Bassoon / Contra-bassoon
http://myspace.com/ricardolameiro

Old 05-02-2010, 04:13 AM
Tommy Hjalmarsson

Lucid studio 64 bits on two machines, same problem with Traverso on
both.