Old 04-22-2010, 02:29 PM
teza

Default Midi keyboard and stompbox

Hi all, is anywhere I can find a nice tuto on how to setup a midi
keyboard or midi stompbox for Ubuntu Studio.
Thanks for your help.
Regards
Teza

Old 04-22-2010, 03:40 PM
Ricardo Lameiro

hey Teza

I don't know any tutorial, but what do you need to know? usually you can plug the midi cable to the card and then use it on the jackctl, if you are using jack, or use aconnectgui to connect the midi software to the hardware. about USB stomboxes i never tried it, but i use the Beheringer FCB101 foot controller, it works with MIDI, usually you need to programm the controller to send the midi CCs, PGChanges and noteon.

If you need more specific question i can try to help

Ricardo Lameiro

Hi all, is anywhere I can find a nice tuto on how to setup a midi

keyboard or midi stompbox for Ubuntu Studio.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Teza

Fagote / Contrafagote