Old 04-21-2010, 04:59 PM

Default Release Candidate (RC) ISO Testing

Hello Ubuntu Studio users,

Please spend some time testing the release candidate (RC) ISO if you can. If all the test cases are not completed the ISO will not be released!

Currently the i386 test cases look good and I should complete the fourth one, however, the amd64 test cases need some assistance.

You can find the amd64 test cases here:
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/test/3996

Any and all help is always appreciated.

Remember, the Q/A policy stipulates that if all test cases are not complete then the ISO will not be released. If you value Ubuntu Studio releases then please take some time to test.

ScottL--
Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Old 04-21-2010, 07:35 PM
Ricardo Lameiro

AMD64* Testing undergoing, I never did a encrypted install, so i would prefer if someone could try it.

full disk install

auto resize

and

manual are done.

Please spend some time testing the release candidate (RC) ISO if you can. If all the test cases are not completed the ISO will not be released!

Currently the i386 test cases look good and I should complete the fourth one, however, the amd64 test cases need some assistance.

You can find the amd64 test cases here:
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/test/3996

Any and all help is always appreciated.

Remember, the Q/A policy stipulates that if all test cases are not complete then the ISO will not be released. If you value Ubuntu Studio releases then please take some time to test.

ScottL

Fagote / Contrafagote
Bassoon / Contra-bassoon
http://myspace.com/ricardolameiro