Old 01-12-2008, 10:15 PM
"D. Michael McIntyre"

Default WhySynth DSSI plugin

Since other things I've mentioned here have wound up getting packaged, I
noticed that this one isn't packaged:

http://home.jps.net/~musound/whysynth.html

I hadn't played with this in a couple of years, but I've just tinkered with
the newer one that came out last April, and it's quite a nice little synth
plugin.

(Note that WhySynth is not Wsynth.)
--
D. Michael McIntyre